Join this symposium to learn more about how and why coaching is capturing the interest of Process Work therapists and practitioners.
As our community seeks to create change in the world, many of us are reaching out, embracing new frontiers of practice and applying our Process Work skills in different settings.Organisational coaching is an increasingly popular domain for the application of process oriented awareness and facilitation. Our research draws on the knowledge and experiences of process oriented coaches who have been working in organisations around the world.
This presentation we will explore the following themes:
- What is the difference between coaching and therapy?
- Why are therapists and facilitators interested in becoming coaches?
- How do process work skills translate to coaching and organisational settings?
- How does process oriented coaching differ from other coaching practices?
- What are the core meta-skills required of a coach?