Lessons on leadership during the era of the Greek crisis
From my experience being a Member of the Greek Parliament for four years (2012-2016) in a country in the midst of deep political, economical and existential crisis, I will describe how Process Work helped me to face the following challenges:
- How power and status are addictive, change the way you feel and act and how this power can be useful and /or harmful.
- How you can follow a leadership paradigm that includes deep democracy and materializes initiatives in an effective wa
- How you can follow your vision in a framework of political realism and not get consumed by “cynical pragmatism
- How personal is political
- How you can deal with public harassment and bullying.